Day care is fast emerging as the need of working parents. With both parents away from home the entire day, the child is left with a helper. In such cases quality care is not available for the child. The childs’ language development, social development and emotional development suffers because of the lack of proper care.
Therefore, we also offer a Babycare facility so children can learn and grow in a safe, secure and healthy environment in a larger play area.
Our babycare program combines light activities for every child, along with the routine-based feed and nap time schedules integrated in the day. What follows is a vibrant, fun filled day for the child, with enough rest to charge them up.
After School Care
At Little Chanakyas after school care we offer a variety of activities that complement learning in Schools. With fun activities such as painting, drawing, gardening, science experiments and storytelling sessions, children find their school lessons come alive through our after school curriculum.
When your child is all over the place, they’re discovering their world. Toddlers learn best in safe, loving places where they can explore, in their own way. The activities for this age group are built around toddlers’ limitless curiosity and their natural desire to push boundaries. The program is rich in extracurricular activities and touch all aspects including the physical and emotional well being of the child.
Things Taken Care
- Early Settlement of the child outside the home
- Children will be given food in appropriate intervals
- Naps will be included to relax and boost energy
- Develop listening and speaking skills
- Develop a grasp hold to enable scribbling, irrespective of pattern and shape
- Exploration of letters, Numbers, primary shapes, primary colours.
- Development of cognition to cause and effect relationship.
- Development of fine and gross physical motor skills.
- Develop cognition through sensorial activities